BSE Board Exam 2020: The CBSE Class 10 Board Exams have commenced from February 15, 2020 and the Social Science exam is scheduled for March 18, 2020, as per the datesheet. The exam will be held from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM on that day. Since, the exam is near, we hope that all the students appearing for the exam are mostly done with their syllabus and are practicing sample papers. Practice the sample paper below to score well and get prepared for the board exams.
- Duration- 3 hours
- Maximum marks- 80
- The question paper has 35 questions in all. All questions are compulsory.
- Questions: 1 to 20 are Very Short Answer (VSA) – one mark each.
- Questions: 21 to 28 are 3 marks questions; Answers should not exceed 80 words each.
- Questions: 29 to 34 are 5 marks questions. Answers should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question number 35 is a map question. Question 35 (A) and 35 (B). 35 (A) of 3 marks History Question 35 (B) carries 3 marks from Geography.
- Do not alter serial numbers of Questions and sub-parts. After completion attach the map within your answer book.
1. Who said “when France sneezes the rest of Europe catches cold”?
2. What made Abanindranath Tagore paint the famous image of Bharat Mata?
a) Civil Disobedience Movement
b) Swadeshi movement
c) Quit India movement
d) Salt Satyagraha
3. Human Development Index doesn’t depend on:
a) Average Income
b) Literacy Rate
d) None of these
4. What is the difference between Stock and Reserve?
This news taken from indiatoday.in