Banaras Hindu University Admissions
The application process for Banaras Hindu University’s research entrance exam has started. Through this selection test, confirmation will be given in BHU’s MPhil-PhD courses.The RET for Test-An is Scheduled on March 16, 2022.
Important Date :-
- The internet based applications for BHU RET 2021 Start Date- January 20, 2022
- The internet based applications for BHU RET 2021 Last Date -February 15, 2022.
Important Details Test Exam :-
The application cycle for Banaras Hindu University’s exploration placement test has begun. Through this selection test, confirmation will be given in BHU’s MPhil-PhD courses. The college has begun the enrollment for BHU RET (Research Entrance Test) 2021-22 in light of which applicants will be chosen for PhD/Vidyavaridhi/MPhil/Integrated MPhil, PhD programs for the meeting 2021-22.
Intrigued competitors can apply online at the authority site bhuonline.in. The has additionally been delivered on the authority Twitter handle of the college. Competitors having post graduation in different subjects can apply for the entry test. Itemized data announcement, detail of qualification and paper design and so on are accessible on the web. Applicant are encouraged to peruse the data completely prior to filling the application under the internet based cycle.
Admit Card :-
Admit cards will be given web-based multi week or 10 days before the test. Refreshes with respect to Admit card and test will be made accessible on the authority site of Banaras Hindu University at the appropriate time of time.
How to Apply BHU RET 2021 Online?
- Initially visit the authority site of Banaras Hindu University bhuonline.in.
- Click on Applications for RET 2021 to go to the new window.
- Click on the connection for individual application in view of the ideal course/course.
- After that another window will open for online application.
- Register online by giving required data in it including name, versatile number, date of birth, email id and so on
- Fill the internet based application structure and pay the charge to finish the cycle.