TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Topics Covered -
This policy is designed to make you understand:
- The type of information which you share with us or which we collect during your usage of our platform or availing any product or services from our platform.
- The purpose of collection, storage, processing, transferring and sharing of your information by us.
- Security measures implemented by us to protect your information as mandated by law.
- Disclosure, sharing and transfer of your personal information by us and purpose of such disclosure, sharing or transfer.
Controller of Personal Information:
VDPL will be the controller of the personal information provided by you or collected by us. Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable laws.
Information We Collect (Your Information):
We collect your information during your usage of platform or when you avail any of products or services available on or through platform, either as a registered user or when you visit any other website pages or other mobile applications.
The information collected may consist of:
- Your user name along with password
- Your name
- Your address
- Your telephone number, mobile no, e-mail address or other contact information
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Parents information
- Financial information: Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details
- Internet protocol address
- Identification code of your communication device
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, with the website
- Your university/degree college/school/coaching institute/tutor/any other institute
- Any other sensitive personal data or information etc.
- Your non-personal information:
- Usage: How you use our platform, such as the types of content that you view or engage with,the features you use, your searches & results, your browsing information, the actions you take and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device Information: Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tablet or any other internet enabled electronic device (‘Device”) you use to access the platform. This may include real-time information about the geographic location of your device as permitted by you,internet connection, your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing information,device type, device ID, network information, metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, last URL visited, your website search history.
- Preference: Your preferences and settings such as geographical location, time zone and language.
- Log Files:
- We also use log files. The information in these files may include the internet protocol (IP)addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We have full right to combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you from our website. This is done to improve services we offer to you and also to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
- We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites and researchers and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you.
- We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on VDPL ’s behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Platform. They may collect information about your visits to the platform, and your interaction with the products and services on the Platform.
Representation and Warranties:
You represent and warrant to VDPL that:
- All Information provided by you is correct, true, recent and updated
- All Information provided by you and the provision of such information does not in any manner violate any third party agreement, law, decree, order or judgment
- All information provided by you does not belong to any third party, and if it does belong to a third party, the User is duly authorized by such Third Party to use, access and disseminate such Information
- VDPL shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever regarding the legitimacy or genuineness of the information that you may provide to the platform
- You shall indemnify and hold VDPL harmless for relying on the Information provided by you in the event where you are in breach of this Policy.
Manner of storage of your Information:
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process your Information within the Republic of India and/or outside India subject to compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard your information with security standards as comparable with good industry practices. Purpose of collection, storage, processing of your information:
VDPL collects your information solely for the purpose of providing you the products or services that are connected with the function or activity of VDPL which includes but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- To inform you about various products and services offered on our platform and provide customer support to you.
- To address your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any product or service that you were looking for.
- To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by us or third party which we believe may be of interest to you.
- To facilitate your usage of platform (what features you like, how you use the, etc.) and improve our products or services, or any other content on the platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests, process and complete your transactions, and make special offers).
- To review platform performance, diagnose technical problems and do data analysis to make your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of our platform
- To conduct research and surveys
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To keep you informed about news, events and ideas regarding your preferences and help you to improve your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our platform.
- To contact you about our own and third-party products and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
- To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify you.
- To enable us independently or in association with third party to show you tailored ads that are relevant to you.
- To enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services.
- In any other way, which we may describe when you provide the Information. For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing, Transfer or Disclosure of Your Information:
- Any service or product provided through our platform may be provided either by VDPL or its vendor, dealer, OEM, channel partners and other third parties (“Other Entities”) which are registered with VDPL to render the services or provide products through platform or otherwise. You acknowledge and agree that VDPL may share, disclose, transfer your information or part of it to other entities depending upon the type of Product or Service you are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. VDPL may also share your personal or non-personal information where it is required to share the same with such other entities for providing you the product or service and you provide VDPL , your unconditional consent to do the same.
- VDPL may share statistical data and/or other non-personal information or details to facilitate various programs or initiatives launched by VDPL , third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time.
- We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on our platform. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
- In addition to this, VDPL reserves the right to share your information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment for offences etc.
- We may process your information outside India and relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer your information across borders.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent. All rights are reserved to VDPL .
Third Party Links:
VDPL takes utmost care to secure your information from unauthorized access, usage or disclosure or alteration. We take appropriate steps and security measures to safeguard your information and make sure that your information is secured as mandated by law. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control. While we protect your personal information as per industry standards, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information. Therefore you acknowledge that you shall not hold VDPL responsible in any manner whatsoever for loss of your information, or any other data, which you have shared with us or which we have with us, if any such loss or damage is caused to you due of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to us or from your use of platform will therefore be at your own risk. However, we would like to inform you that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Further, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login id and password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party. If any harm or misuse of your information is done because of sharing of the login id and password from your end, then we will not be responsible for it. It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which are beyond the reasonable control of the VDPL which may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
Your choices to control your personal information:
- Change or Correct: We take all endeavors to update our records with latest information as provided by you, however if you see any discrepancy in your personal information, you may edit some of your personal information or contact us through our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have your information updated with us.
- Object to, or limit or restrict use: You can ask us to stop using or to limit our use (in partial or full) of your personal information (past, existing or future).
- Deletion: You can ask us to erase or delete (in partial or full) your personal information (past, existing or future).
- Right to Access: You can ask us for a copy of your personal information.
- Account Closure: If you choose to close your account, we will delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. We will retain your personal information after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our user agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out: At any time, you can withdraw consent that you have provided to us by going to your account settings, if you have an account with us or otherwise you may request for withdrawing your consent by writing an email to us at email@example.com.We will only collect and process personal information about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g. to deliver products or services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”. Where we rely on your consent to process personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
In purview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, you hereby authorize VDPL and its affiliates/partners or otherwise who are accessing your Information by virtue of their association with VDPL to communicate with you through telephone/mobile, Email, SMS or other modes of communication (now available or may be available in future) even if your number/numbers(s) is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
- Collection of personal information will be done by lawful and fair means and where suitable, with your consent or knowledge.
- The purpose of collecting the information will be identified before or at the time of collecting it.
- The collection and usage of personal information will be done exclusively for fulfilling the purposes listed out by us and for other auxiliary purposes, unless we attain your consent or as required by law.
- The personal data which has been shared by you should be pertinent to the objective for which it is to be used, and, to the extent required for such purposes. The shared data should be correct, complete, and up-to-date.
- Reasonable security safeguards will be used to protect your personal information against loss, theft, replication, use or modification, disclosure and unauthorized access.
- Our policies and practices related to management of personal information will be readily presented to the users/customers.
- Retention of personal information will be done only for as long as it is required for the fulfillment of mentioned purposes.
Particulars of corporate entity, Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer pursuant to the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and The Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made and applicable
laws thereunder: The particulars of various corporate entities of VDPL for the above purposes are as under:
Name : Mr. Sharad Kumar
E-mail & Telephone : firstname.lastname@example.org , 9602758298
Address: : A-52(A),Anand Vihar, Gopal Pura By Pass, jaipur-302018
Working Days : Monday to Friday
Working Hours : 10:30 am to 6:00 pm
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Jaipur, Rajasthan, India and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Jaipur, Rajasthan and shall be governed by the Indian laws.