Terms and Conditions
User Agreement with Vidhyarthi Darpan Private Limited:
Vidhyarthi Darpan Private Limited and its website - www.vidhyarthidarpan.com (hereinafter referred individually and/or collectively as “VDPL”) grant you permission to only access and make personal use of this website. Users are permitted to print or download extracts from these pages for your personal information & non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to or any other storage medium or disk or to print extracts for personal use may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes.
Users agree not to translate/transform/copy/publish/edit/revise/modify/alter/change/amend/vary/ distribute or indirectly/directly download or otherwise disseminate any content on the website /service, or any portion of it or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the website/service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of VDPL. However, user may print or download extracts from these pages for their personal/Individual, non commercial use only. User must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk of VDPL purposes or to print extracts for personal/individual use or any other storage medium except for the purpose of using the same for subsequent viewing.
VDPL forbids you from commercial use of any part of this website or any attempts to resell or, any collection and use of any product listings, or prices , descriptions, any derivative use of the website or its contents, any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant, leasing, any renting or otherwise transferring rights to the website/service, displaying the name, logo, trademark or any data gathering or extraction tools or any use of meta tags or distributor of the service on the website.
Users may not (whether directly or use of any tool or through the use of any software program) create a data base in electronic or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the page or structured manual from regularly from website.
No part of the website may be stored in any other website or transmitted to or reproduced, or part thereof be broadcast/disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, Nor may any of its page nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission, request to republish VDPL’s material for circulation should be addressed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and be bound by these Terms. You shall not access and use the Services if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
If you are accessing the Website and the Services are being used for the benefit of a minor, you expressly confirm that you are legally competent to provide consent on behalf of such a minor and that the minor’s use of the Website and/or the Services shall be subject to the Terms.
If you represent a company, partnership firm or sole proprietorship, you shall be eligible to access the Services and avail of the features and facilities on its behalf only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed statutorily and/or under the charter documents of such entity and further, if you have fulfilled such additional eligibility requirements as VDPL may require in connection therewith.
Process of Registration :
On registration process you agree to Individual registration, access and exchange of information. Following are the terms related to registration on our portal:
- To open an account or to access institute panel you have to complete the registration process, which can be done by providing us with complete, current, and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form.
- You will have to choose a password and a user name/email id or VDPL can create your username & password for registration process, other additional services will be accessible after their payment has been processed (monthly or annually).
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password or user id and account and you agree to the terms mentioned here in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of this website.
- You will be liable to make any/all payments guaranteed from your end either in written or verbal manner.
- Acceptance of terms & conditions of any agreement/MOU with VDPL will imply that these terms & conditions have been accepted.
- The user id and password should be used by the single designated person only, use of single user id by multiple people is not permitted. The authorized user may create separate user ids for as many as the plan allows.
- To access the additional services, you will be asked to enter your institute individual user name or email id and password, as chosen by you during the time of registration.
- Therefore, we do not permit or we are not responsible for any of the following:
- Any other person sharing or exchanging your account or user id and password.
- Any part of the website being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with VDPL as users of the website or access or get at through a single account and password being made available to multiple users on a network or in our portal or our website
- If VDPL reasonably believes that an account and password is being misused in any manner, it reserves the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice and block access to all users from that IP address. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for all the activities that happen under your account.
- You agree to notify VDPL immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. VDPL will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by VDPL or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
VDPL undertakes no liability for free services. VDPL reserves its right to amend/alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms/disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them. Payments for the services offered by the website shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund, if any will be at the sole discretion of Vidhyarthi Darpan Pvt. Ltd. (VDPL) . VDPL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Customers card/bank accounts.
User acknowledges and agrees that VDPL, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to VDPL under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. VDPL gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only.
Modifications And Charges:
VDPL reserves the rights to suspend/cancel/crash or discontinue any or all channels, products and services at any time without notice.
VDPL can make modifications/alterations/updation in any or all of the content, products and services on the website without prior notice. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you continue to access the website subsequent to such changes. VDPL will not be responsible for any type of damage/loss to the user due to change of its services/terms/conditions.
VDPL reserves the right to charge & change the of amount subscription/membership fees/or Registration fees and other charges taken from a user or any institute by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the website.
Copyright and Trademarks:
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights and copyright in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this website are the property of VDPL and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent as permitted by the law.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any logo or trademark or other proprietary information of VDPL or move/conceal any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit –line or date line on other mark or source identifier included on the website/service, including without limitation, size, color, location, or style of all proprietary marks.
Termination or Suspension Of Account:
VDPL reserves its right to refuse service, restrict, suspend, terminate your account (terminate this agreement, terminate or suspend your access to the VDPL’s website, refuse, move or remove for any reason any content/image that you submit on or through the services refuse, move or remove any content/image that is available on or through the service; deactivate or delete your account and all related files and information in your account. Establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services at any time and remove or edit any content or cancel order (entered by you) in its sole creation with or without cause and with or without any prior notice for any violation of the term of use. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the VDPL will immediately cease.
You can also terminate your account at any time but your information may remain stored in archive on our service even after termination or deletion of you account or you can also mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for termination of account.
Restrictions regarding content:
All data, information, text, software, music, sound, or photographs, graphics, video, messages or other content whether privately or publically posted/transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content is originated (the originator).
By posting any materials or blogs or any kind of content which contains pictures, images, photographs or that are otherwise graphical in whole or in part (images), you warrant and represent that:
- You are the copyright owners of such images or that the copyright owner of such images has granted you the permission to use images, content in such images consist of the manner or any content and purpose of your use or as otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- That each person depicted in such images, if any, has provided consent to the use of images as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to distribution, reproduction of such images and public display.
- Users have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sub licenses described in the Terms and Conditions.
Users have valid rights and title in any and all content/images that they submit on the website, they need to confirm that they have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party. Further the user will have to indemnify VDPL or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that they post on the website.
VDPL accepts no responsibility for the said content/images. However, you understand that all content/ images hosted by you becomes the property of VDPL and you agree to grant/assign the authority to VDPL.
VDPL and its affiliates have perpetual, irrevocable, a non exclusive, royalty free, and sub- licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create, derive, distribute, perform and display such images/content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other work in any form, media or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
Prohibited Use or No Unlawful:
Users will not use the services for any unlawful or prohibited intentions or purposes as per these terms and conditions. Users may not use the services in any manner that could damage, impair, disable or overburden any of the VDPL’s servers, or the network(s) connected to any VDPL server or interface, with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any services.
Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the services, password mining, through hacking or any other means. Users may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information or materials through any means not intentionally made available through the services.
Limitations of Liabilities:
Under no circumstances and no event and no legal theory, tort, contract will VDPL be held responsible or liable, in any way for any content which in legal opinion is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, threatening, or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any indirect or whatsoever, errors or consequences or for any loss or punitive damage or omissions in any kind of content incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the website or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. Users specifically agree that VDPL is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in VDPL’s website/services by any third party.
User Conduct and Obligation:
VDPL required its users to agree and assure that the usage of the website/services will be done for lawful purposes only and that they will not violate any law, regulation, ordinances or other such requirement of any applicable Central, State, local government or any other international laws.
You further concur that you will not perform following actions through the website/services:
- Post, distribute, or transmit any software or otherwise make available yours or any other computer's files that contain viruses like - torjan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful program.
- Delete from site any legal notice, disclaimer, or proprietary such as copyright or trademark symbols or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
- Not use the website/service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair andnot to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any VDPL server or network, computer system resource connected to any VDPL server or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website/service.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website/service.
- Engage in any activity that causes/may harm minors; Perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to VDPL’s official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Take any action which encourages or consists of any threat or harm of any kind to any person or property.
- Carry out any “denial of service” (DoS, DDos) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service.
- Make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum.
- Use the website/Service for illegal purpose(s).
- Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any VDPL website or the website of any VDPL’s customer.
- Transmit through the website, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, audio or any other existing or future forms of content.
- Collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of the agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter.
- Engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, flooding”, “trolling”, “grieving” or any other such act, as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin or any content transmitted through the website.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” duplicate message or any other form of solicitation.
- Encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Make any representation or warranty on behalf of VDPL.
- You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, regulation, including but not limited to: Infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- Right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; any confidentiality obligation.
- Unless otherwise permitted, you will:
- Display the Service on our website in the exact form in which you received it, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without VDPL’s prior written consent .
- Ensure that the fundamental meaning of the service is not changed or distorted.
- Comply with all applicable law and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by VDPL on the use, display or distribution of any service.
- Not archive any of the services for access by users at any future date after the service has been removed from the website/portal. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate VDPL’s Web page when a user clicks on the service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of VDPL’s Web page, neither you can frame any VDPL’sWeb page.
You shall not assign or transfer any rights, obligations, or privileges that you have under these Terms, without the prior written consent of VDPL. Subject to the foregoing, these T&C will be binding on your legal heirs, successors and permitted assignees. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this clause will be deemed null and void. VDPL’s rights under the T&C are freely transferable by VDPL to any third parties without the requirement of intimating you or seeking your consent. VDPL uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology as per requirements for providing its services.
No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited e-mails:
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the website to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). VDPL will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. You may not harvest information about users of VDPL for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the website immediately, with or without any notice, and take a legal action if you or anyone using your access details to the website, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computers or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the VDPL’s website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
There are no warranties and no guarantees regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of the website, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on its web pages. VDPL, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at the website, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by 'Vidhyarthi Darpan Pvt. Ltd.' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on the website. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. VDPL reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
VDPL affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential, damages, including but not limited to - damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data of profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the VDPL’s websites/services, with the delay or inability to use the VDPL’s websites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the VDPL websites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the VDPL websites/services, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use website, or any of its contents, or from any act or omission as a result of using the website or any such contents or for any failure of performance error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to alternation of, or use of information contained on the website. No representation, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by VDPL as to the following points:
- That the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free
- The quality of any products, services, content, information or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements
- Any errors in the website will be corrected.
- Accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Link to other Websites:
All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the website is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants /persons and are not subscribed to by this website. The information from or through this website is provided on “AS-IS” basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, services or channels, including without certain links on the website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these websites of third party(s) may contain VDPL’s-logo, you understand that it is independent from VDPL. VDPL has no control over or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to VDPL. You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the VDPL’s website. VDPL therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct of consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction(s) on these websites(s), as the same is provided on “as-is” without warranty of any kind. VDPL gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied that the information contained in this site is error free. VDPL shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the content, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Content Uploaded by Users:
Certain elements of the website will contain content submitted by users. VDPL accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such content. You will indemnify and hold VDPL harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against VDPL which arises from or relates to the content submitted by you.
Part of the website contains advertising information or promotion content or other content submitted to VDPL by the third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that content submitted for inclusion on website complies with applicable International and National Laws is exclusively on the party providing the information/content. Your correspondence or business dealing with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than VDPL found on or through the website, including payment and delivery or related goods or services, and any other terms and conditions, warranties or representation associated with such dealing, are solely between you and such advertiser. VDPL will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-VDPL advertisers on the website. VDPL reserve the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the website will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Payments and Refund Policy:
The subscription term will end on the expiration date and you cannot cancel it before its expiration. VDPL will not provide refunds if you decide to stop using the website during your subscription term. All payments are exclusive of taxes, levies, or duties imposed by government if not stated otherwise.
Further, VDPL can (you authorize VDPL to) disclose your name, street address, city state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right’s owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, privacy, or any other unlawful activity.
Email/Mobile Number Authorization:
By submitting your mobile number and email id you agree that the submitted credentials belong to you and authorize VDPL to send you updates, password, results and other communication via calls or SMS (Short Message Service) or by any app (Whatsapp) or email on the credentials provided by you even if your mobile number is registered on DND or any other prohibited list.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and VDPL and you shall have no authority to bind VDPL in any manner, whatsoever.
VDPL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the website irrespective of the cause.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Jaipur, Rajasthan and shall be governed by the Indian laws.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
Right to remove inappropriate message:
We reserve the right to remove any message we deem to be inappropriate, i.e., racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language will also be removed. We do not wish to be censors, but our forums must remain civilized and respect the rights of others.
Limited time to bring your claim:
You and VDPL agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the VDPL’s websites, only must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
Right and obligation under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
Any Express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
VDPL is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of content posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of
the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the compliant.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the content on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright © 2022 Vidhyarthi Darpan Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
This disclaimer/terms of service notification is subject to change without notice.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to: email@example.com