RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is extending open position for 6000 opportunities for the post of Lecturer School Education under first Grade.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is extending open position for 6000 opportunities for the post of Lecturer School Education under first Grade in the disciplines of English, Commerce, Music, Drawing, Agriculture, Geography, History, Political Science, Biology, Chemistry, Home Science, Physics, Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Coach, Physical Education, Maths, Sanskrit, and Urdu. RPSC School Lecture Registrations will begin from 05 May 2022 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Important Dates :-
Beginning Date Online Application – 05 May 2022
Last Date Online Application – 04 June 2022
Age Limit :-under 40 years
Salary :-L-12 (Grade Pay – 4800/ – )
Gen: – Rs. 350/ –
OBC/MBC/EWS: ₹ 250/ –
SC/ST/BPL : ₹ 150/ –
1. The assessment will convey 450 imprints.
2. There will be two papers. Paper I will be of 150 stamps and Paper II will be of 300 imprints
3. Duration of Paper I will be One and a Half hours and the length of Paper II will be Three hours.
4. All the inquiries in both the Papers will be Multiple Choice Type questions.
5. Negative checking will be relevant in the assessment of replies.
6. For each off-base response 33% of the imprints recommended for that specific inquiry will be deducted.
Method to Apply for RPSC Recruitment:-
1. Visit the authority site of RPSC https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and Click on ‘Apply Online’ or visit https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and log in. Then occupy ‘One Time Registration (OTR)’ accessible on the Recruitment Portal
2. After OTR, add your subtleties
3. Pay Application Fee
4. Submit your Form
5. Take a printout of the application for Future use