- Parties :This Memorandum of Understanding (the “MOU”) is entered into 05-06-2023 by and between "Vidhyarthi Darpan Private Limited", with Registred Address is : A-52(A), Anand Vihar, Gopalpura By Pass, Jaipur - 302018 and Corporate Address is : MIIC, Malviya National Institute Of Technology (MNIT), J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur - 302017 and Name of Institute is with an address of , collectively “the Parties.” Whereas, the Parties desire to enter into an agreement to Tie-up.
- Background :
- Vidhyarthi Darpan is a well-known and promising educational portal in India. It creates a chain of institutions in a classified manner that matches student’s requirements and provides them multi-tasking facilities and admissions in various institutes.
- is one of the best institutions in the area. It provides high quality education and other facilities to the students.
Both the parties believe that they can expand more in their respective fields through this tie-up.
- Vision :The vision of both parties is to develop and demonstrate a commercial business tie-up for their benefits.
- Scope and purpose :This MOU should not establish or create any type of formal agreement or obligation. Instead, it is an agreement between the Parties to work together in such a manner to encourage an atmosphere of collaboration and alliance in the support of an effective and efficient partnership to establish and maintain objectives and commitments with regards to all matters related to the admission of the students. This MOU will help to increase the number of admission in your institute.
- Terms and conditions :The Parties agrees as follows:
- The Parties shall work together in a cooperative and coordinated effort so as to bring about the achievement and fulfillment of the purpose of the MOU.
- It is not the intent of this MOU to restrict the Parties to this Agreement from their involvement or participation with any other public or private individuals, agencies or organizations.
- This MOU is not intended to create any rights, benefits and/or trust responsibilities by or between the Parties.
- Obligations of the Partners/ Types of Cooperation : Through this memorandum both parties agree to perform the following activities.
- Vidhyarthi Darpan Private Limited will bring admissions of the students to your institution without any charges i.e. no monthly, yearly or any kind of charges against this tie up.
- For those student(s) who seeks admission through our portal in your institution, and if any admission will convert or take final admission in your institute after his/her fee submission (partially or full), you have to pay minimum 10% of discount on first year annual fee to Vidhyarthi Darpan Pvt. Ltd.
- We use this discounted amount or part of that amount in fees for providing various facilities to the students which are essential for their better results such as scholarship at the time of the admission of the student(s) in 1st year, free counselling, free guidance related to any of their educational problems etc. so that your number of admission will increase from our side.The fees of such student(s) can either be paid by Vidhyarthi Darpan Private Limited or by the student as well.
- Terms :This Agreement shall commence upon the Effective Date, as stated above, and will continue until 3 years without any renewal and may also continue further if the party wishes.
- Termination :This Agreement may be terminated at any time by either Party upon 30 days written notice/mail (mail to:email@example.com) / information through any means to the other party.
- Entire Agreement :The Parties acknowledge and agree that this Agreement represents the entire agreement between the Parties. In the event that the Parties desire to change, add, or otherwise modify any terms, they shall do so in writing to be signed by both parties.
The Parties agree to the terms and conditions set forth above as demonst rated by their signatures as follows: